Friday, March 10, 2017

2015, MY ATHEISTIC DNA IS CARIED BY MY SEMEN, WROCLAV, POLAND

In this performance, I am using very aggressive and invasive tactics, which many of you would consider unscrupulous, deceptive and inconsiderate.
I think that my sperm must carry the genetic information about my militant atheism. It is based on the assumption that thanks to the evolution of our species, atheism is hard-wired into our brains.
I collected some of my sperm, dissolved it in water and then poured the diluted liquid into a holy water (aqua benedicta) vessel in a Polish church.
The water was then used by many Christians to bless themselves when entering the church before attending a huge mass.
I hope that this procedure, in which hopefully the sperm will be absorbed through their skin, will transform them into atheists.

The performance created enormous angry reaction in the polish and czech medias and leading local catholic church official sent a letter of complain to the local art collage where I used to teach and my involvement with this institution was terminated.
The Czech President Milos Zeman commented publicly my performance giving me the advice to use my semen for something more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment